Hard Knocks Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HKWF Official Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The .. Pain... Is...BACK!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenn Parkin

Jenn Parkin

HKWF Points : 10826

The .. Pain... Is...BACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: The .. Pain... Is...BACK!!!   The .. Pain... Is...BACK!!! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:20 am

The scene comes in on emety Parking lot some where in the Street of Rome,New york. Camara pans in on Jenn sitting on a Car roof with a Hot Dog vendor bike leaning agiant the car.

"they thought i was done... they thought some freak bad landing got rid of me.... hahahaha... THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE RID OF THE HARDCORE FREAK?! "

Letting out lauigh as she leans her head back" well they were wrong weren't they? they were wrong WEREN'T THEY MORPH?!! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD KEEP ME OUT OF HERE BY PLAYING THE DOCTOR CLEARNCE GAME?! well guess what? wrong and i only left you with a breath in your body so you can see the carange i will leave behind me!"

hopping off the car and giving a creepy smile" This was only the start!" turning aroudn she smashs her own forehead into the car's windshelid and turns around grabing the carmra with both hands.. a cut sbove her right eye flowing freash blood down her face" WELCOME TO THE STREETS OF ROME MOTHERFUCKERS!" and shoves the camara down to the street.. a loud laugh being= heard as she walks away.
Back to top Go down

The .. Pain... Is...BACK!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling Federation :: HKWF Universe :: HKWF Locker Rooms-
Jump to: